Monday, September 7, 2009

New Music Video

Check out Youtube for the new Matt Wertz video...the song is called "Everythings Right." Actually...the song is not that new, but I'm just getting around to letting my friends know that I have a short cameo in the music video. Not really sure how I got a part in the video. I was in Nashville, TN with Lara for a few days and went with a couple friends to the video shoot in downtown Nashville just to watch. I somehow got recruited to be the photgrapher in the video. It was kinda fun....
If you watch the video I can be seen around :54. But don't blink cause you might miss me...haha.
I think I saw this video on VH1 recently, but I could be wrong.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

waitin for the LM vid with the cameos by cute hollywood girls, lol. (none of which would be as cute as your pretty wife....) :-)

safe travels.

Julie/chi

Anonymous said...

That's great!
Give yourself and Lara BIG HUGS from the C'ville Garretts
love ya
chad and bambi

Jer.29:11-13
Eph. 6

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Cool song too.

Amy

twotwoami said...

Luke, I just saw you in the Matt Wertz video on itunes hey great opportunity!!... keep it going and we will see You singing in your own video as well. Lots of Love, Prayers, Success, Joy, Always, to You and Lara, Love, twotwo

Annie said...

haha... NICE!

El Principito said...

love matt's song and now i love the video cause you're there. keep rockin'. can hardly wait to hear new music from you.